Summer Lessons

Hey All!

     I just want to make sure we're all on the same page for summer lessons. Next week (Apr. 20-23) is the last week for YC. I will be taking the week after that off for finals, and my senior recital. I'm planning on beginning summer teaching the week after that. Please let me know if you're planning on continuing lessons through the summer. You are also welcome to request any time changes for lessons as well. Through May I typically keep lessons in the afternoon as you are all still at school. In June I move everything to the morning to better accommodate my schedule (and many of yours). All summer scheduling is on a first come first served basis. I'll post a schedule under the "About the Studio" tab as soon as I have more details of my own schedule. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns about this.

Thanks!