June Lessons, Important Dates, and Tuition Info

Hey All!

Don't forget that your lessons will all move to your morning times starting next week. As far as tuition goes, Mon and Tues people have 5 weeks this month. However, because I'll be taking two weeks off in July please only pay me for the regular 4 weeks in June, and then for 3 weeks in July.

As an early heads up I will be taking the week of July 13 off due to my involvement in the annual USU Piano Clinic. I will also be taking the last week of July and the first week of August off for family vacation. I am planning to teach all the way through the last week of August, but I will understand if some of you need to take that last week off for school. I'm not yet sure, but I believe YC lessons will resume the second week of September.

Also! If you haven't noticed already, as of right now I have no more available teaching slots so I won't likely be able to give makeup lessons. If you know that there is a week you won't be able to make it to your lesson time please let me know, preferably at the beginning of the month, and we can factor it in to your tuition.

I hope this helps you as you plan your summer!

Thanks!