Updated Vacation Schedule

Hi All!

Due to some unforeseen events we have had to reschedule our family vacation. I will now be gone the week of Aug 10 and Aug 17. This means that I will be available to teach the next two weeks if you wish to take advantage of that. I should also be available to teach the last week of August for any who wish to have lessons as well.
You were all told that I have to make cuts to my teaching schedule to accommodate my busy schedule during the school year. I will be posting the list of those continuing in my studio through the school year no later than Aug 30. Remember that the top 5 practicers this summer will be guaranteed spots!

Congratulations are also in order!!! Liam Hammons attended the USU Piano Clinic this year and won the Outstanding Citizen Award which comes with a $300 scholarship to USU! Liam was extremely helpful to the faculty all week, and was always there whether or not we even knew we needed help. On top of that he helped to make sure all the students felt welcome and included. Congratulations Liam! I'm proud to have you in my studio!