Baby!!!

Hey Everyone!

Little Randi Dawn was born this morning! As a result I won't be teaching lessons to Mon, Tues, and Wed people next week. The following week is your spring break, and therefore there are no lessons scheduled. I know that this is a long time without lessons, especially with your performances for spring festival coming up. If any of you would like lessons before the next scheduled lesson time (week of Monday Apr 4th) I'd be more than happy to schedule a makeup lesson with you for Monday March 28 anytime after 12:30pm (earlier is better). If Monday is not an option, I'd be willing to meet with you Tuesday after 10:30am as well. 

Please send a short reply to mark.gubler@aggiemail.usu.edu so I don't have to worry that you didn't get this notification.
Please let me know if you have questions or concerns!

Thanks!