Fall 2015 Students

Hey Everyone!

So you all know by now that I won't be able to keep all of you in my studio during the school year. I wish I could, but it's physically impossible with the other things I have to do. The following list is the roster of those who will be allowed to study with me during the school year.

Afton J.
Aleena N.
Andre N.
Hugh H.
Isaac A.
Jakob D.
Josh S.
Keaton P.
Klark P.
Liam H.
Tyton E.

To those of you on the list, Congratulations!!!! Please contact me as soon as you can to schedule your lesson times as I schedule on a first come, first served basis. An updated schedule has been included under the "about the studio" tab.

To those of you not on the list, I am truly sorry. I wouldn't exclude you if I didn't have to, and I hope you won't take this personally. If you would like recommendations for other teachers in the YC program I would be happy to provide them for you.

Looking forward to another school year!!!

Thanks!