Looking Ahead to YC

Hi Everyone!!!

Summer lessons are done for most of you. I'll have the list of practice winners and those continuing in my studio up as soon as I can. I'm waiting for a few things with my class schedule to sort out so I know exactly how many of you I can cram in. I promise I will keep as many of you as possible, and it's going to be really hard to make these decisions. I'll be gone on vacation from this Thurs to the 24th so don't expect a whole lot of contact from me till then, but I will try to get things done sooner if I get some free time to do so.

There's no rush to get registered for YC yet. Wait until you know if you'll be studying with me to fill out the registration form so you can include me (or someone else) as your teacher, and your preferred time. For those of you who will be unable to study with me this school year I am happy to to give you recommendations for other teachers in the program. I wish I could keep all of you, but this is the way it has to be if I'm to have time for everything else going on.

For your information YC starts for Tues-Thurs people September 8-10. Monday people won't have lessons on the 7th due to the holiday. That lesson will be made up the Monday of Thanksgiving week. Monday people will have their first lesson on Sept 14.

Please contact me whenever you have questions or concerns.

Thanks!